The original Glass Chalk® markers allow you to turn building and car windows into banners or works of art that stand up in poor weather. When you want to change messages, they wipe clean with a wet towel. Original Glass Chalk® markers are non-toxic and come in several colors.Buy at Wal-Mart Now Available at Select HEB Stores
- Glass Chalk Original are the ORIGINAL INDOOR AND OUTDOOR Temporary Paint Sponge Markers! Proudly Made in the U.S.A! Our product is temporary for glass surfaces and other non-porous surfaces. Glass Chalk Original becomes permanent for banners, posters, wood, clothing and other porous surfaces. For removal from non-porous surfaces, just use a damp cloth! No residue is left behind! Our product is certified non-toxic, conforming to ASTM-D4236. Try our patent formula, for better results!
- BRIGHT, NEON & METALLIC COLORS: Glass Chalk Original uses only high quality water-based concentrated liquid chalk that allows you to write in vibrant colors with smooth lines.
- GREAT FOR TEMPORARY OR PERMANENT RESULTS: Express yourself on any non-porous surface like glass, windows, mirrors, metal, dry erase boards, chalkboards, light boards, windshields and ceramics or as permanent color on wood, fabric and other porous surfaces.
- DIY IDEAS & VIDEOS: Our brand not only offers a patent product but also dedicates to inspire new creations through our website in our DIY page. Our customers can find the latest designs and learn step by step on how to create them. If you need help creating something and would like a tutorial, send us a message through our customer service; our team goes to great lengths to ensure customer satisfaction!
- EASY TO USE, EASY TO CLEAN: Glass Chalk Original is made easy to use by kids and adults. Your masterpiece on non-porous surfaces will remain intact through the rain. To create another masterpiece, Glass Chalk Original comes off non-porous surfaces easily with the use of a wet damp cloth!
Glass Chalk original bright markers are the original indoor and outdoor temporary paint sponge markers go crazy with color our product is temporary for glass surfaces and other non-porous surfaces. Glass Chalk original becomes permanent for banners, posters, wood, clothing and other porous surfaces.
For removal from non-porous surfaces, just use a damp cloth no residue is left behind our product is certified non-toxic, conforms to astm-d4236. Try our patent formula, for better results Glass Chalk original is manufactured and distributed by Glass Chalk, LLC, owned and operated in the united states. Glass Chalk is sold under license to U.S. Patent no. 6, 127, 471. Other patents pending. Glass Chalk the original indoor/outdoor temporary paint sponge marker, banner kit are trademarks of Glass Chalk, LLC.
Red, Blue, Green, Purple, Orange, Pink, Yellow